*All of our garden sliding doors are installed with a storm sliding screen to protect against insects dirt and debris.
All of our doors meet Energy Star efficiency standards as well as perform exceptionally well on the following vital aspects in accordance with AAMA/WDMA/CSA101/1.S.2/A440-08 standards:
- Air tightness: A3:on a scale of A1-A3, A3 marks the highest rating for rate of air leakage protection.
- Water Tightness: B4:on a scale of B1-B4, B4 marks the highest rating for a water penetration test, applied at various pressures.
- Wind load: C3:on a scale of C1-C3, C3 marks the strongest structural performance under strong pressures.
- Ease of operation: E3:E3 measures the amount of effort required to slide the door panel, with E3 being the lease effort.
- Force of Entry: F20:F20 indicating above-average resistance to forced entry, with F10 being average resistance.
Being one of the best window & door solutions companies in the Greater Toronto (GTA), Mississauga, Hamilton and Kitchener/Waterloo regions, WindowTech is proud to provide additional ratings information upon request.
Internal Finish Options:
A 100% maintenance-free, all-vinyl casings package, beautifully accented with corner Rosette blocks makes a perfect finishing touch to the inside of your sliding door, adding a colonial touch to your space. For a simpler finish, pocket covers are a great way to create a smooth and beautiful outline for your sliding door unit.
Glass and Insert Options:
Selecting the right glass pane is often based on one of the following considerations: energy efficiency, design, privacy and safety, and the below outlined options are sure to satisfy many if not all of these concerns.
Decorative Glass: From etched glass to a variety of grill patterns to blind inserts, the options to decorate your garden sliding doors are vast as outlined below.